do i need one living in north kansas city home is over 45 years old and getting a new water heater zip code 64155

1 answer

The first thing you need to do is check your water pressure. They you need to determine if you have an open or closed system. A closed system is usually created by a PRV, water softener, or in some cases a check valve in the meter. 
Most likely, for North Kansas City you will only need a thermal expansion tank if you have a PRV. 


Please login or Register to Submit Answer