KC Water Heaters is owned and operated by a licensed Master Plumber. We focus exclusively on Water Heaters which means we stock the right materials to make any necessary code upgrades to ensure the safest of installations.
There are 6 questions that should be considered when estimating cost to replace a water heater.
- 40,000 BTU Water Heater may require 4″ flue.
- Flexible water connectors replaced with rigid copper.
- Gas line checked for leaks with quality digital testing devices. .
- New ball valve installed and vertical saddle valves replaced.
- Thermal expansion tank installed and set to match pressure.
- Replace a PRV more than 15 years old or check water pressure on regular basis.
A digital gas leak detection test can easily be performed to check both furnace and water heater for leaks. If you would like a free water pressure gauge you just have to ask. It’s our token of appreciation for taking the time to read our site.